Wednesday 16 November 2011

Sherwood Dalton Boots

I have been trying to purchase a pair if Sherwood Forest Dalton Boots for a christmas present but every retailer I try is out of stock!! It's very frustrating, but what is even more frustrating is that each of the retailers I have tried have given me different estimated delivery dates for the items varying from the 10th of this month (which has already come and gone ) the the 4th of december.

what worries me is that a few of the online retailers have told we stories of the equestrian clothing supplier themselves giving very unreliable information as to when they will be dispatched. I love the boots but want to be sure the present has arrived for christmas, I dont know whether to order the boots or not, help!!

No comments:

Post a Comment